Scope of assignment
The selected firm shall perform the following tasks:
- Develop an attractive job profile in consultation with Hand in Hand EA.
- Post advertisements for the position in a National Newspaper with a wide circulation as well as on the firm’s website including social media sites.
- Receive all applications using a secure online system, screen candidates and prepare a long list of candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
- Prepare a list of shortlisted candidates and submit a report to HiH EA.
- Conduct screening and first level interviews of shortlisted candidates using process and resources that are suitable for senior executive recruitment.
- Provide HiH EA with a top list of agreed number of candidates, a detailed report on each candidate which includes current and expected remuneration package.
- Perform due diligence on the final candidates selected by the Organization.
Interested eligible consultancy firms must meet the following minimum criteria:
- The firm should be registered in Kenya with a clear organizational structure and adequate leadership structures.
- Detailed organization profile and physical address.
- Compliance with statutory requirements (Attach current copies of VAT, PIN, Tax Compliance certificates, IHRM registration, Certificate of registration/incorporation and current business permit
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking executive level recruitment in the NGO Sector preferably covering the fields of Programme and Project Management, Leadership, Governance, Micro-credit and risk sector in the last 3 years. Recommendation letters from at least 3 clients. previous
- Experience is multidisciplinary consulting in Kenya
- Demonstrated use of quality management systems and adherence to local and international standards in their operations
Submission of Expression of Interest
Interested consultancy Firms should submit via email:
- Their CVs indicating his/her previous experience in the field
- A short concept note outlining the approach to the task including a financial proposal.
- Previous works and clients’ contacts.
Proposals should be referenced as “HiH EA recruitment and selection services” and submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Close of Business 15th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Giving Hope, Dignity and Choice
Hand in Hand Eastern Africa is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge or accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.