1. MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER REF:NO HEA M&EO 01-2018 (New)
The general responsibility of the Business Relationship Officer is to promote the organizations business with a focus on outreach, mobilization, training and facilitation of groups and members for impact.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The Business Relationship Trainee reports to the Branch Manager in a position of learnership that is a precursor to the substantive position of Business Relationship Officer. The general responsibility of the Business Relationship Officer is to promote the organizations business with a focus on outreach, mobilization, training and facilitation of groups and members for impact.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support all M&E initiatives for assigned projects including monitoring data quality, tracking the progress of
- Undertake outreach and promotion through Group formation and awareness
- Market and promote HiH EA (TZ) as an organization as well as its products and services
- Work with rural communities and groups within the area of operation
- Undertake groups training under the HiH EA(TZ) entrepreneurship training model
- Liaise and collaborate with HiH EA (TZ) partners on the ground for advancement of mutual goals
- To organize forums that involve community leaders and stakeholders
- Provide daily reports on individual portfolio
- Document successful case studies for records and content for corporate information
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Statistics, Business administration, social sciences or other
- Graduates from Government recognized institutions with a minimum of Diploma in the field of Co-operative, Micro Finance, Marketing, Business Management or Administration, or Commerce.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Willingness to relocate and work in the HiH EA(TZ) operational area
- Ability and willingness to commit to the HiH EA(TZ)’s vision, mission and values
- Ability to fit in and work with diverse cultures
- Innovativeness and creativity in solving problems and generating solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion to work with and amongst marginalized rural communities
- Fluent oral and proficient written English and Swahili communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV, citing the Position and Reference Number to HiH-EA via Brighter Monday link on or before close of business by 16th October, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Giving Hope, Dignity and Choice
Hand in Hand Eastern Africa is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge or accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.