There are two open vacancies
Comprehensive Job Evaluation Exercise for Hand In Hand EA (HiH EA)
Human Resource Management and/or Organization Development professionals to submit a proposal for conducting a job evaluation and reporting as outlined here below.
Interested consults, Human resource management and/or organization development professionals should submit via email
1. Their CVs indicating his/her previous experience in the field.
2. A short concept note outlining the approach to the task including indicative work plan and financial proposal.
3. Previous work and clients contacts.
Proposals should be referenced as “HiH EA Job Evaluation Exercise” and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd May 2018.
For detailed information please Download PDF
2. TRAINING ON RESULTS BASED MANAGEMENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
HiH EA invites eligible and qualified individuals to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services, giving a description of similar assignments undertaken, experience with similar organizations in similar environments and conditions.
Qualifications of Consultants
The consultants should have more than five years’ experience in RBM and Project Management Training. Such professional experience within development organizations and NGOs is highly desirous.
Suggested Training timeframe
- Advertisement and Tender bids deadline: 7th of May – 18th of May 2018
- Review and scoring of applications: 21st – 22nd of May 2018
- Procurement meeting to appoint a consultant: 23rd of May 2018
- Introduction meeting with the consultant: 29th of May 2018.
- Preparation of training materials 29th May – 8th of June 2018
- Actual Training: 11th – 15th of June 2018.
- Report on capacity assessments: 22nd June 2018.
Submission of Expression of Interest
Interested consultancy institute/organization/firm/individuals with teams must submit a consultancy proposal specifying technical and financial information, and a short proposal that summarizes understanding of the TOR and details of how the consultant plans to execute the assignment, updated CVs of the team leader and team member either physically or via e-mail on or by 18th May 2018 to:
Hand in Hand Eastern Africa. P. O. Box 8562-00100 Nairobi, Kenya. Upper Hill, Lower Duplex Apartments, 2nd Floor, Room 26. Tel. +254 703 960 766, +254202660908/09.